Clothing and Personal Items
What type of clothing do I bring?
- Weather in the Tetons is unpredictable.
- Some items are optional.
Feel free to bring anything you may need but we would appreciate the duffle's weight to be 20 lbs not including your sleeping bag weight. Your rain gear will be tied on the back of your saddle so that is not included in the total weight.
Personal Items you should bring --
- Water resistant duffle bag
- Rain gear (slicker or rain coat and rain bottoms)
- Water bottle (liter size) x 2
- Sleeping bag (I use a zero degree bag)
- Long underwear
- Hat (something that will shield the sun such as a cowboy hat or ball cap)
- Insect repellent
- Mosquito head net
- Boots (hiking or cowboy boots - something with a heel)
- Extra socks (I always have a wool pair with me)
- Toiletries (including a small hand towel)
- Camera & film - binoculars
- Fishing gear
Camping Equipment supplied by Dry Ridge Outfitters --
- Sleeping Pads
- Saddle Horses
- Saddle Bags
- Water Filter